Sunday, August 30, 2026

Earthquake Relief Benefit, Henry J. Kaiser Auditorium, Oakland, CA, 11-26-1989, Part 4 - Cold Blood

Here's Part 4 of the 1989 Earthquake Relief Benefit concert in Oakland, California. This is a set by Cold Blood.

Cold Blood was another band at this concert that was most popular in the late 1960s and early 1970s. In this case, they released albums between 1969 and 1976, and then broke up. The main star of the band was lead singer Lydia Pense. She suspended her music career for most of the 1980s. However, she revived the band in 1988, which was fortunate timing for appearing at this concert.

This album is 22 minutes long. 

01 talk by emcee (Cold Blood)
02 You Got Me Hummin' (Cold Blood)
03 I Just Want to Make Love to You (Cold Blood)
04 Baby I Love You (Cold Blood)
05 Down to the Bone (Cold Blood)

https://pixeldrain.com/u/FTveeJfd

alternate:

https://bestfile.io/en/7SMyRs4d0h8YXFS/file

The cover image of Lydia Pense is a screenshot I took of a video from this exact concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment