This recording hasn't been publicly available before, at least not in this curated form. It was available in the raw form of the original leak, but those files have mostly disappeared from the Internet by now, as far as I can tell.
Cheap Trick had their commercial heyday in the late 1970s and early 1980s. But they've kept going, and are still going today, as I write this in 2026. Unlike a lot of bands that have been around a very long time, they haven't turned only into an oldies act. In fact some of their better rated albums (judging by the crowd-sourced rateyourmusic.com) are some later ones, such as "Rockford," released in 2006.
This concert features a mix of older and newer (for 2015) songs, plus two covers, "The 'In' Crowd" and "I'm Waiting for the Man."
By the way, I took stock of how things are going with the posting of these Port Chester soundboard concerts. At first, a couple dozen, at least, were posted by others, saving me most of the work. But it seems those efforts have stopped. So I'm going to try to post the rest. I count about 30 more that interest me. It'll be a while though, since I have to chop single sound files into individual mp3s for most of these, just like I did for this one.
This album is an hour and 32 minutes long.
01 Intro (Cheap Trick)
02 Hello There (Cheap Trick)
03 Come On, Come On (Cheap Trick)
04 Big Eyes (Cheap Trick)
05 talk (Cheap Trick)
06 Lookout (Cheap Trick)
07 California Man (Cheap Trick)
08 talk (Cheap Trick)
09 Tonight It's You (Cheap Trick)
10 talk (Cheap Trick)
11 If You Want My Love (Cheap Trick)
12 On Top of the World (Cheap Trick)
13 talk (Cheap Trick)
14 Borderline (Cheap Trick)
15 Baby Loves to Rock (Cheap Trick)
16 Daddy Should Have Stayed in High School (Cheap Trick)
17 talk (Cheap Trick)
18 The 'In' Crowd (Cheap Trick)
19 I'm Waiting for the Man - Heroin (Cheap Trick)
20 talk (Cheap Trick)
21 The Flame (Cheap Trick)
22 I Want You to Want Me (Cheap Trick)
23 Dream Police (Cheap Trick)
24 talk (Cheap Trick)
25 Long Time No See Ya (Cheap Trick)
26 Surrender (Cheap Trick with Jesse Malin)
27 talk (Cheap Trick)
28 Goodnight (Cheap Trick)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/HVoexTHe
alternate:
https://bestfile.io/B0gcXP4usGebptd/file
The cover image is a screenshot I took of a video of this exact concert.

No comments:
Post a Comment