This actually is a combination of two concerts. The first eight songs come from a performance at the Newport Jazz Festival in New York City, on June 8, 1972. That lasts 29 minutes. It nicely augments the main concert here, from Springfield, Massachusetts, because the beginning of that concert is missing. In fact, part of the first song from that recording, "Do What You Gotta Do," was missing too. I filled it in with a different live version from this era. That's why that one song has "[Edit]" in its title.
The Springfield portion is more than twice as long, at an hour and one minute long. Both have excellent sound quality. I'm guessing they came from FM radio broadcasts or soundboards. But what's especially nice is that I'm presenting both in the most complete versions I could find, yet there's no songs repeated in the two shows.
The music here is unreleased (both parts).
This album is an hour and 30 minutes long.
01 talk (Roberta Flack)
02 Suzanne (Roberta Flack)
03 talk (Roberta Flack)
04 Where Is the Love (Roberta Flack)
05 talk (Roberta Flack)
06 Trade Winds (Roberta Flack)
07 Ain't No Mountain High Enough (Roberta Flack)
08 Somewhere (Roberta Flack)
09 Do What You Gotta Do [Edit] (Roberta Flack)
10 Inner City Blues [Make Me Wanna Holler] (Roberta Flack)
11 talk (Roberta Flack)
12 Tennessee Waltz (Roberta Flack)
13 talk (Roberta Flack)
14 It Could Happen to You [Instrumental] (Roberta Flack)
15 talk (Roberta Flack)
16 Never Dreamed You'd Leave in Summer (Roberta Flack)
17 talk (Roberta Flack)
18 All Blues - Frankie and Johnny (Roberta Flack)
19 talk (Roberta Flack)
20 Just like a Woman (Roberta Flack)
21 The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face [Edit] (Roberta Flack)
22 No Tears [In The End] (Roberta Flack)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/E6aioP5f
alternate:
https://bestfile.io/en/fU5yX7d6V99hRqH/file
The cover image is from the Ronnie Scott's club in London, at some point in 1972.

No comments:
Post a Comment