Monday, January 1, 2024

Paul Weller - BBC Sessions, Volume 5: 1995-1996

Here's more of Paul Weller at the BBC. This time, it's an album of BBC studio sessions.

Virtually all the performances here were released on the box set "At the BBC." The only exception is "It’s a New Day Baby," which is unreleased. I'm not sure why that one was overlooked, because it definitely was done for a BBC radio show. The sound quality on that one is as good as the rest.

There are two versions of "Broken Stones" here. I've included two because the first one was done with a full band and the second one was done in acoustic style, so I figured they were both worthy. Generally speaking, most of the songs were done with a band, but there are some other acoustic versions as well.

This album is 51 minutes long.

UPDATE: On January 31, 2024, I updated the download file. The music stayed the same. But I noticed I had "Volume 2" instead of "Volume 5" on the cover. That's fixed now.

01 Broken Stones (Paul Weller)
02 Woodcutter's Son (Paul Weller)
03 My Whole World Is Falling Down (Paul Weller)
04 Time Passes (Paul Weller)
05 The Changingman (Paul Weller)
06 I Walk on Gilded Splinters (Paul Weller)
07 Reason to Believe (Paul Weller)
08 Broken Stones [Acoustic Version] (Paul Weller)
09 You Do Something to Me (Paul Weller)
10 It’s a New Day Baby (Paul Weller)
11 Porcelain Gods (Paul Weller)
12 Peacock Suit (Paul Weller)
13 All the Pictures on the Wall (Paul Weller)
14 Foot of the Mountain (Paul Weller)

https://www.upload.ee/files/16224805/PALWLLR1995-1996_BBSessonsVlum5_atse.zip.html

I don't know anything about the cover art except that it's "circa 1995."

No comments:

Post a Comment