Sunday, July 16, 2023

The Beatles - The Beatles Uncovered, Volume 2 (1967-1972) (A MIKE SOLOF GUEST POST)

Here's Mike with another Beatles compilation. Take it away, Mike.

Hey Kids, Michael Solof here and I’m back with Volume Two of some of my coolest remixes of Beatle tracks culled from over 300 shows I produced for a now defunct internet station called Beatles-a-rama. The thing I always found most fun (and still do) in working with Beatles tracks is using the most modern equipment out there to rip the commercially released tracks apart... and then finding out what is hiding in the cracks and crevices of the music. The stuff buried beneath. The stuff you never usually get a chance to hear. Until now! That’s what this collection is all about. I’m hoping that the hour of music in Volume Two will allow you to appreciate the greatest band in the world in a whole new way. 

There’s a lot more where this came from... but ready the PDF file that's included with the download for a brief track by track summary of what I’ve included in this batch. Enjoy!

This album is 59 minutes long.

01 Maybe I'm Amazed [Mike's Mix] (Paul McCartney)
02 Oh Darling [Mike's Mix] (Beatles)
03 Apple Scruffs [Mike's Mix] (George Harrison)
04 Hear Me Lord [Mike's Mix] (George Harrison)
05 It's So Hard [Mike's Mix] (John Lennon)
06 I Want You [She's So Heavy] [Mike's Mix] (Beatles)
07 Wah Wah [Mike's Mix] (George Harrison)
08 Dear Boy [Mike's Mix] (Paul McCartney)
09 Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite [Mike's Mix] (Beatles)
10 Rock of All Ages [Mike'sMix] (Badfinger & Paul McCartney)
11 My Sweet Lord [Mike's Mix] (George Harrison)
12 All Things Must Pass [Mike's Mix) (George Harrison)
13 The Back Seat of My Car [Mike's Mix] (Paul McCartney)
14 Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band [Mike's Mix] (Beatles)
15 You Never Give Me Your Money [Mike's Mix] (Beatles)
16 Happy Xmas [War Is Over] [Mike's Mix] (John Lennon)
17 Imagine [Mike's Mix] (John & Julian Lennon)

https://www.upload.ee/files/15457141/TBeatls_UncovrdVolum2_atse.zip.html

As with Volume 1, I don't know where Mike got the cover art or who made it. Perhaps he can explain in more detail.

4 comments: