Saturday, November 18, 2023

Norah Jones - Unique Home Concert Songs, Volume 2 (2020)

To make sure I don't forget to post it, here's the second Norah Jones album that gathers up all the songs that were only on the home concert albums I posted here previously and not on any of her other albums.

As I did with Volume 1, I just want to make clear that everything here has been posted before, when I posted 14 albums of Jones' 2020 home concerts. But I figure that some people who may not want all 14 of those albums might be happy with just these two.

As with Volume 1, most or all of the songs are covers. That helps explain why she didn't put them on her usual studio albums.

There's not much else to say, so I'll leave it there.

This album is 41 minutes long.

01 Song of the Highest Tower (Norah Jones)
02 We'll Be Together Again (Norah Jones)
03 How Deep Is the Ocean (Norah Jones)
04 Straight Up (Norah Jones)
05 Amazing Grace (Norah Jones)
06 What a Difference a Day Makes (Norah Jones)
07 I'll Fly Away (Norah Jones)
08 Blue Christmas (Norah Jones)
09 Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas (Norah Jones)

https://www.upload.ee/files/15950368/NorahJ_2020_UnqueHomeConcrtSongsVolum2_atse.zip.html

As I did with Volume 1, I made the album cover by putting together a montage of covers of the home concert albums I'd previously posted. I didn't have quite enough to fill up nine slots on both albums, so the last few are from other Norah Jones albums that I'd made.

No comments:

Post a Comment