Thursday, September 12, 2019

Stevie Wonder - Berkeley Community Theater, Berkeley, CA, 3-4-1973

I said pretty much everything I wanted to say about this post in my last post. In short, I'm posting two Stevie Wonder concerts from back-to-back nights in 1973, and both are excellent soundboard recordings. Read the write-up at the other post for more.

By the way, the shows are very similar, but for anyone who downloads and listens to both of these, I'd be curious which one you like more. That might help others who only want to download one of them.



01 If You Really Love Me (Stevie Wonder)
02 Me and Mrs. Jones (Stevie Wonder)
03 Superwoman (Stevie Wonder)
04 You Were My First, but Not My Last (Stevie Wonder)
05 talk (Stevie Wonder)
06 I Think I'm on the Right Track (Stevie Wonder)
07 I Was Made to Love Her (Stevie Wonder)
08 talk (Stevie Wonder)
09 Feel It (Wonderlove & Stevie Wonder)
10 Killing Me Softly with His Song (Wonderlove & Stevie Wonder)
11 You Are the Sunshine of My Life (Stevie Wonder)
12 Big Brother (Stevie Wonder)
13 Blowin' in the Wind (Stevie Wonder)
14 What's Going On [Instrumental] (Stevie Wonder)
15 My Cherie Amour - Summer Breeze (Stevie Wonder)
16 Love Having You Around (Stevie Wonder)
17 Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours - Party Jam (Stevie Wonder)
18 Jam [Instrumental] (Stevie Wonder)
19 Superstition [Incomplete] (Stevie Wonder)

https://www.imagenetz.de/mPGL3

The cover photo of Wonder is from 1973, but I don't know the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment