Tuesday, October 29, 2019

More on Soulseek

Good news. I've been slowly working to share all the albums I've posted here on the Soulseek file sharing program. I believe I finally have finished that process. I might have missed a few, but at least 95% should be shared there. So if you're unable to use Zippyshare for whatever reason, that's another option.

Note that I'm only sharing the albums I've posted here and not others because I have a lot of albums I've compiled that are still in process, and are likely to undergo more changes before they get posted.

As I post new albums here, I'll try to share the matching folders at Soulseek at the same time. So far, it seems like some people can't always see or access my files when using Soulseek. I'm not sure why that is. But hopefully others will share these albums, making it easier to spread further. If anyone wants to share everything on Soulseek, that would be great, in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment