Monday, May 29, 2023

Sheryl Crow - Collide - Non-Album Tracks (2009-2010)

I continue to gradually make my way chronologically through Sheryl Crow's music career with stray tracks albums. Here's the next one.

This one happens to consist mostly of live performances, generally unreleased. The songs "Murder in My Heart," "Need a Little Love," "Collide," and "Lean on Me" are studio versions, generally from various artists compilations. The last two, "Our Love Is Fading" and "Got to Give It Up," are semi-released in that they're from DVDs, but not audio releases. The rest are all from concert bootlegs. However, the sound quality is high, at the soundboard level.

There were a couple of exceptions to that sound quality though. "Back in the U.S.A.," a duet between Crow and Elvis Costello of a Chuck Berry song, sounded rougher. However, I used the UVR5 audio editing program and that helped enough for me to decide to include it. I did the same with her cover of the Beatles song "You've Got to Hide Your Love Away." But while that sounds pretty good now, I decided it's still not up to snuff with the others, so I've only included it here as a bonus track.

There are lots of covers of classic songs here. There are only a few exceptions, like "Need a Little Love" and "Collide."

This album is 47 minutes long, not including the bonus track.

01 Murder in My Heart (Sheryl Crow)
02 Back in the U.S.A. [Edit] (Sheryl Crow & Elvis Costello)
03 One Love (Will.I.Am, Sheryl Crow & Herbie Hancock)
04 Can't Find My Way Home (Sheryl Crow & the Allman Brothers Band)
05 It Takes a Lot to Laugh, It Takes a Train to Cry (Sheryl Crow & the Allman Brothers Band)
06 My Sweet Lord (Sheryl Crow with Ben Harper)
07 Need a Little Love (Sheryl Crow & Hannah Montana)
08 Collide (Kid Rock & Sheryl Crow)
09 Lean On Me (Sheryl Crow, Keith Urban & Kid Rock)
10 All Down the Line (Sheryl Crow with Chuck Leavell & the Roots)
11 Our Love Is Fading (Sheryl Crow with Eric Clapton)
12 Got to Give It Up (Sheryl Crow)

You've Got to Hide Your Love Away [Edit] (Sheryl Crow)

https://www.upload.ee/files/15281198/SherylC_2009-2010_Cllide_atse.zip.html

The cover photo was taken in 2010, but I don't know other details.

No comments:

Post a Comment