Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Imelda May - Acoustic Versions, Volume 2 (2017-2023)

Last month (April 2023), I posted Volume 1 of acoustic performances by Irish singer-songwriter Imelda May. Here's Volume 2.

For whatever reason, May hasn't been doing as many acoustic performances in recent years. (She did some during the Covid pandemic, but I posted that as a separate album.) So the first six songs are from 2017, then there's one from 2020, and the last three are from 2023.

All the songs here are officially unreleased. None of them were done in front of cheering audiences. Generally speaking, they come from in-person radio station appearances.

The album is 37 minutes long. That's a bit short, so if she does some more acoustic performances in the next year or so, I'll probably add those in here.

01 The Girl I Used to Be (Imelda May)
02 Black Tears [Solo Electric Version] (Imelda May)
03 Sixth Sense (Imelda May)
04 Call Me (Imelda May)
05 When It's My Time (Imelda May)
06 I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For (Imelda May)
07 Don't Let Me Stand on My Own (Imelda May & Niall McNamee)
08 Can't Say (Imelda May)
09 Just One Kiss (Imelda May)
10 Dreaming (Imelda May)

https://www.upload.ee/files/15291480/ImeldaM_2017-2023_AcoustcVersionsVolume2.zip.html

I couldn't find any photos of her playing an acoustic guitar in recent years, so I just went with one of her smiling face. I forgot to keep track where this one is from exactly.

No comments:

Post a Comment