Saturday, April 22, 2023

Keb Mo - Mo at Home - Home Concerts, Franklin, TN, 3-20-2020 to 4-29-2020

Back in 2020 and 2021, due to the Covid pandemic, there were lots of home concerts by different musical artists, and I've posted dozens of them here. But there are a few I just plain forgot to post. I noticed this one today as I was fixing broken links. Yeah, it's a couple of years late, but better late than never. :)

I did manage to post a different 2020 home concert by Keb Mo. You can find that here:

https://albumsthatshouldexist.blogspot.com/2020/04/keb-mo-home-concert-franklin-tn-4-4-2020.html

This is from a similar time period. But that was one single, album-length performance. This comes from a bunch of different dates over a one month time span. Mo's discography is big enough though that most of the songs are different. The ones played in both are "Grandma's Hands" and "Life Is Beautiful."

Personally, I think Mo's special talent is playing acoustic blues. Unfortunately, he's usually chosen to go in an "adult contemporary" direction instead. So it's great to have recordings like this, where he went back to his acoustic roots.

Everything here is unreleased, by the way. Most of the videos come from Mo's YouTube webpage. He's the one that gave the series of videos the title "Mo at Home."

This album is 44 minutes long.

01 talk (Keb Mo)
02 America the Beautiful (Keb Mo)
03 One Friend (Keb Mo)
04 talk (Keb Mo)
05 I'm a Hero (Keb Mo)
06 talk (Keb Mo)
07 Hand It Over (Keb Mo)
08 talk (Keb Mo)
09 Just like You (Keb Mo)
10 I See Love (Keb Mo)
11 Grandma's Hands (Keb Mo)
12 talk (Keb Mo)
13 I'm Telling You Now (Keb Mo)
14 In Spite of Ourselves (Keb Mo & Robbie Brooks Moore)
15 I'll Be Your Water (Keb Mo)
16 Dangerous Mood (Keb Mo)
17 Life Is Beautiful (Keb Mo)

https://www.upload.ee/files/15158165/KebM_2020_MoatomeHmeConcertsFrnklinTN__3-20-2020_to_4-29-2020_atse.zip.html

The cover is a screenshot from one of the YouTube videos of the songs here.

1 comment: