Sunday, December 11, 2022

All Links Are Fixed!

Good news! It's taken me a long time, but I believe I've fixed all the links for all the albums. I may have missed a couple here and there, but 99 plus percent should work now. If you come across any that are still broken, please do let me know. I've fixed hundreds of links in recent weeks. Now that things are in a good state, I'm going to try to be more vigilant to keep it that way.

For many months now, I've been working on improving the volume balance between songs, as well as changing the mp3 tags to make it easier for people to listen to these albums in some programs, such as iTunes. (That involves moving information from the album field to the comments field.) As I've been fixing those links, I've been systematically making that change with all the new links. I still have a good ways to go with that though. 

As an aside, I haven't been keeping close track, but I noticed this blow has recently surpassed four millions views, and there are now over 2,000 albums posted. :)

6 comments:

  1. Thank you Paul for all your hard work - really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a welcome help for every music fan worldwide - happy xmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. If your using zippyshare, you must be paying for the server space because their links are about good for a month. I use zippy for sampling tracks off my posts only 99% of the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not paying for anything. If someone downloads a file, the 30 day time limit starts anew. Most of my albums are popular enough to keep going indefinitely. Also, I can see when they're about to expire and download one myself to stop that from happening.

      Delete
    2. Umm, Just asking, guess my files on my BLOG stick because they last just 30 days. Oh well. The thing I don't like on Zippy is too much spam / malware. My virus protection always is busy unlike other more well known servers.

      Delete
  4. Mr. Paul Thanks for the quick fix
    Thank you for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete