I explained the basics about these benefit concerts in the write-up to Part 1. Now that I've done that, I don't feel the need to write much about each musical act. I've talked about most of them elsewhere, and if I keep these write-ups short, I'll be able to post more, faster.
I do want to note though that I generally don't know the order of appearances for the concerts, with the exception of some of the biggest names. Only because those got mentioned in the couple of newspaper articles I could find. Here's one, in case you're curious:
https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1989-11-28-ca-88-story.html
I'm frustrated not to know the order, because I remember taping a lot of these concerts off the radio at the time. Those tapes are long gone by now, for sure. But they were only the four or so hours of highlights that I mentioned in Part 1. For instance, I remember hearing Jesse Colin Young do "Let's Get Together," but not an entire set like this. Anyway, if you do know the order, or have any other recollections about these concerts if you attended them or otherwise heard them, please let us know.
This album is 26 minutes long.
01 talk (Jesse Colin Young)
02 Ridgetop (Jesse Colin Young)
03 talk (Jesse Colin Young)
04 Love that Can Last (Jesse Colin Young)
05 talk (Jesse Colin Young)
06 Sunlight (Jesse Colin Young)
07 We Can Make It Real (Jesse Colin Young)
08 talk (Jesse Colin Young)
09 T-Bone Shuffle (Jesse Colin Young)
10 talk (Jesse Colin Young)
11 Let's Get Together (Jesse Colin Young)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/AEeb4DrQ
alternate:
https://bestfile.io/en/BqCWkiIkRSwzreE/file
The cover image is a screenshot I took from a YouTube video of this exact concert.

Obrigado!
ReplyDelete