As I mentioned in the Crosby, Stills and Nash set earlier in this series, I find it rather strange Young didn't play with CSN at all, since they performed in the same venue on the same night. Furthermore, they did an entire show together at the Bridge Benefit concert a month earlier.
Perhaps Young was focused on promoting his new album at the time, "Freedom." It came out in October 1989, and was a big commercial and critical success. Only two songs here are from that album though, "Rockin' in the Free World" and "Crime in the City (Sixty to Zero, Part 1)."
This album is 26 minutes long.
01 My My, Hey Hey [Out of the Blue] (Neil Young)
02 Rockin' in the Free World [Edit] (Neil Young)
03 Comes a Time (Neil Young)
04 Homegrown (Neil Young)
05 Heart of Gold (Neil Young)
06 talk (Neil Young)
07 Crime in the City [Sixty to Zero, Part 1] (Neil Young)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/DNmod53X
alternate:
https://bestfile.io/en/ObwHKSHiPXheIym/file
The cover image is a screenshot I took from a video of this exact concert.

No comments:
Post a Comment