Saturday, December 18, 2021

Robyn Hitchcock - Mossy Liquor - Acoustic Versions (1996)

Today I was updating all the links to all the Robyn Hitchcock albums I've posted. I've fixed the volume balance between songs, and also changed the mp3 tags, moving information from the album tag to the comments tag. I did that for well over 50 of his albums. (Some live albums didn't need those fixes.)

While doing that, I realized that I thought I'd posted this album ages ago, but for some reason I never did. So here it is, finally.

"Mossy Liquor" was essentially an outtakes album of the "Moss Elixir" album. But with Hitchcock, all his songs are good, in my opinion, so that doesn't matter much. 

 Every single performance here is officially unreleased. Most come from concert bootlegs. Still, the sound quality is pretty good throughout.

This album is relatively short at only 30 minutes long.

01 Shuffling Over the Flagstones [Instrumental] (Robyn Hitchcock)
02 Cool Bug Rumble (Robyn Hitchcock)
03 Wide Open Star (Robyn Hitchcock)
04 Each of Her Silver Wands (Robyn Hitchcock)
05 Trilobite (Robyn Hitchcock)
06 Caroline Says II (Robyn Hitchcock)
07 Dr. Lucy (Robyn Hitchcock)
08 Where Do You Go When You Die (Robyn Hitchcock)
09 Let's Go Thundering (Robyn Hitchcock)

https://www.upload.ee/files/15272152/RobynH_1996_MossyLiqAcousticVersions_atse.zip.html

The cover art comes from a 1997 concert, but the exact date and location is unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment