Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Elastica - BBC Sessions, Volume 3: 1995-2000

Here's the third and last of the Elastica BBC albums I'm posting. This is another compilation of BBC studio sessions.

Like Volume 1 in this series, most of the songs come from the official album "The Radio One Sessions," but not all of them. The songs "Connection" and "The Other Side" are from a 1996 session that got overlooked by the official release. "Mad Dog" is from the same 1999 session as the two songs before it and the two songs after it. Finally, "Suicide" is from a 2000 Glastonbury Festival concert, which was broadcast on the BBC. If anyone has that full performance, please let me know, so I could post that here as a fourth volume.

Just like Volume 1, the lead vocals were low in the mix, so I fixed that for all songs using the UVR5 audio editing program. I don't recall why I've added "[Edit]" to the titles of "The Other Side" and "Da Da Da," but I think it was because I took some extra measures to get the balance of those songs to sound better.

This album is 38 minutes long.

01 Rockunroll (Elastica)
02 2-1 (Elastica)
03 I Want You (Elastica)
04 Human (Elastica)
05 Love like Ours (Elastica)
06 Connection (Elastica)
07 The Other Side [Edit] (Elastica)
08 KB (Elastica)
09 Da Da Da [I Don't Love You, You Don't Love Me, Aha Aha Aha] [Edit] (Elastica)
10 Mad Dog (Elastica)
11 Generator (Elastica)
12 Your Arse My Place (Elastica)
13 Suicide (Elastica)

https://www.upload.ee/files/15376017/Elastca_1995-2000_BBSessionsVolum3_atse.zip.html

All I know about the cover photo is that it's from the year 2000.

No comments:

Post a Comment