Monday, November 2, 2020

Norah Jones - Home Concerts 12, New York City, 10-1-2020 to 10-15-2020

As I promised, here's the next in my rush release of Norah Jones's home concerts. This gets me almost caught up to the current day. I only have one more to go after this. So I can post other things for a while before I get back to her.

I must admit, part of my motivation in posting this particular album on this particular day is to display the album cover that shows Norah Jones encouraging people to vote in the upcoming US presidential election. Please vote! Your vote really does matter.

Getting back to the music, this is pretty much just like the other albums in this series. On some other albums she's played guitar sometimes, but she's on piano the whole time here. 

As usual, most of the performances are solo versions of songs from her albums. But "Borderline" is Joni Mitchell tune "Dear John" is by Ryan Adams, and "What Would I Do without You" was done by Ray Charles.

This album is 46 minutes long.

01 Borderline (Norah Jones)
02 talk (Norah Jones)
03 Dear John (Norah Jones)
04 You’ve Ruined Me (Norah Jones)
05 Sleeping Wild (Norah Jones)
06 Burn (Norah Jones)
07 4 Broken Hearts (Norah Jones)
08 Light as a Feather (Norah Jones)
09 What Would I Do without You (Norah Jones)
10 Seven Years (Norah Jones)
11 Uh Oh (Norah Jones)
12 Broken (Norah Jones)
13 The Story (Norah Jones)

https://www.upload.ee/files/15634409/NorahJ_2020_HomeCncerts12__10-1-2020_to_10-15-2020_atse.zip.html

I took the cover art photo from Norah Jones's Instagram page. If you're a US citizen, please do vote!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your work, this link you put on is not from Norah Jones - Home Concerts 12, New York City, 10-1-2020 to 10-15-2020.Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete