Monday, July 24, 2023

Shawn Colvin - Home Concerts 3, Austin, TX, 5-15-2020 to 12-25-2020

Phew. I'm glad to get this monkey off my back. I should have posted this two years ago, but at least it's done now.

This album is very much like the last one. It's a collection of home concert performances, typically just one or two songs at a time. I collected everything that fit that I could find from May to December 2020. I search for similar videos from 2021, but I didn't find a single one. So this is a good point to end the series.

A couple of the songs, "Everybody's Talkin'" and "I'm Gone," are only partial versions. She did them as teasers to promote a new album called "Live From These Four Walls - My Favorite Movie Songs." It's pretty obscure, but you can find it (and pay for it) on Bandcamp. I kept them because I don't have that one and wouldn't share it if I did, since it's an officially released album, but she put these versions out for anyone for free on YouTube. Plus, there's some interesting banter that goes with them.

This album is 38 minutes long.

01 talk (Shawn Colvin)
02 The Facts about Jimmy (Shawn Colvin)
03 talk (Shawn Colvin)
04 Summer Dress (Shawn Colvin)
05 American Tune (Shawn Colvin)
06 talk (Shawn Colvin)
07 The Phoenix (Shawn Colvin)
08 talk (Shawn Colvin)
09 There's a Rugged Road (Shawn Colvin)
10 Cry like an Angel (Shawn Colvin)
11 Everybody's Talkin' (Shawn Colvin)
12 talk (Shawn Colvin)
13 I'm Gone (Shawn Colvin)
14 talk (Shawn Colvin)
15 talk (Shawn Colvin)
16 In the Bleak Midwinter (Shawn Colvin)
17 talk (Shawn Colvin)
18 Little Road to Bethlehem (Shawn Colvin)

https://www.upload.ee/files/15492164/ShawnC_2020_HomeConcrts3AustinTX__5-15-2020_to_12-25-2020_atse.zip.html

The cover photo is a screenshot from the YouTube video of the last song here.

No comments:

Post a Comment