Saturday, July 8, 2023

Lucinda Williams - I'm Crying - Non-Album Tracks (2015-2016)

Lucinda Williams has a new album out (as I write this in July 2023) called "Stories from a Rock N Roll Heart." To celebrate that, I'm posting another one of her stray tracks albums.

About half of the songs are officially released. Those come from the usual mix of soundtracks, various artists compilations, and appearances on albums by other artists.

There are five unreleased songs, which all are covers of classics: "The Rising" by Bruce Springsteen, "Should I Stay or Should I Go" by the Clash, "Rockin' in the Free World" by Neil Young, "It's Not My Cross to Bear" by the Allman Brothers Band, and "It Makes No Difference" by the Band. Unfortunately, none of these sound really great, meaning soundboard bootleg quality. But they all sound good enough for me not to demote them to bonus tracks. I used some editing tricks to make them sound a bit better. Still, you may well notice the sound quality difference between those and the official tracks.

This album is 48 minutes long.

01 So Much Trouble in the World (Lucinda Williams)
02 New York City (G. Love & Special Sauce with Lucinda Williams)
03 The Rising (Lucinda Williams)
04 Should I Stay or Should I Go (Lucinda Williams)
05 Met an Old Friend (Lucinda Williams)
05 Should I Stay or Should I Go (Lucinda Williams)
06 Rockin' in the Free World (Lucinda Williams)
07 It's Not My Cross to Bear (Lucinda Williams)
08 I'm Crying (Lucinda Williams)
09 God Don't Never Change (Lucinda Williams)
10 It Makes No Difference (Lucinda Williams)

https://www.upload.ee/files/15420580/LucndaWllms_2015-2016_ImCryng_atse.zip.html

The cover photo was take at the Azkena Rock Festival in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain, on June 17, 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment