Thursday, March 16, 2023

Lana Del Rey - BBC in Concert, Glastonbury Festival, Worthy Farm, Pilton, Britain, 6-28-2014

If you follow this blog, it's pretty easy to notice that I prefer music from the 1960s, 70s, and 80s. I think the overall quality level was higher back then, for a variety of reasons. That said, I should make more of an effort to expand my BBC project to include more recent, popular musical artists who at least have my respect, even if I'm not a fan. 

Lana Del Rey is one such artist. I'm not really a fan, but it's obvious that she's not just another pretty face, but has musical talent. I could only find one thing she's done for the BBC, which is this unreleased Glastonbury concert from 2014. (However, while I was researching this, in March 2023, I noticed she'll be playing Glastonbury again later this year.)

I found two different versions of this. Both had excellent sound quality. One had the banter between songs (what little there is), and the other didn't. But the other one had two extra songs. So I combined the two.

This album is 53 minutes long.

01 Cola (Lana Del Rey)
02 Body Electric (Lana Del Rey)
03 Blue Jeans (Lana Del Rey)
04 talk (Lana Del Rey)
05 West Coast (Lana Del Rey)
06 Born to Die (Lana Del Rey)
07 talk (Lana Del Rey)
08 Ultraviolence (Lana Del Rey)
09 Young and Beautiful (Lana Del Rey)
10 talk (Lana Del Rey)
11 Summertime Sadness (Lana Del Rey)
12 Ride (Lana Del Rey)
13 Video Games (Lana Del Rey)
14 talk (Lana Del Rey)
15 National Anthem (Lana Del Rey)

https://www.upload.ee/files/15288558/LanaDeR_2014_BBinConcrtGlastonbryFestivalWorthyFrmPiltonBritain__6-28-2014_atse.zip.html

The cover photo comes from this exact concert. I took the font style from one of her album covers.

No comments:

Post a Comment