Saturday, March 18, 2023

Joan Osborne - Real Love - Non-Album Tracks (2005-2008)

Here's the next in a long line of Joan Osborne stray tracks albums. I know she's not that famous, but she's a great vocalist with excellent musical taste.

All but one of the performances here have been officially released. That one, "Baby, It's Cold Outside," was taken from a TV show and sounds as good as the others.

These come from the usual mix of bonus tracks, songs from various artists compilations, songs from other artists' albums, and the like. Three of the songs, tracks one, three, and five, come from Osborne's own studio album, "Christmas Means Love." The thing is, that's a Christmas-themed album, and I'm not big on those. Since I make these albums mainly for myself, I took the few Christmas songs I liked the most and mixed them in with the others.

This album is 44 minutes long.

01 Christmas Must Be Tonight (Joan Osborne)
02 Dream a Little Dream [Demo] (Joan Osborne)
03 Great Day in December (Joan Osborne)
04 Real Love [Demo] (Joan Osborne)
05 Children Go Where I Send Thee (Joan Osborne)
06 Everybody Needs a Friend (Joan Osborne)
07 Baby, It's Cold Outside (Joan Osborne & Bo Bice)
08 Those Memories of You (Holmes Brothers & Joan Osborne)
09 Every Breath You Take (Joan Osborne)
10 I Don't Want to Be with Nobody but You (Joan Osborne)
11 If the End Has Come (Joan Osborne)

https://www.upload.ee/files/15847437/JoanO_2005-2008_RealLve_atse.zip.html

The cover photo comes from an appearance at the Sundance Film Festival in January 2007.

No comments:

Post a Comment