Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Back from Vacation

 Good news and bad news. The good news is I'm back from my month-plus vacation, and ready to resume posting.

The bad news is that a lot of albums I've posted were taken down due to copyright issues while I was gone. Way more than ever before.

Here are the albums that were taken down and are currently hidden:
- The Melissa Etheridge, Joe Cocker, and Bob Weir sets from the Woodstock '94 Festival I've been posting most recently.
- Richard Thompson - The Fairport Convention Era - Home Concert, London, Britain, 9-27-2020
- The Beatles - Roxburgh Hall, Stowe School, Buckinghamshire, Britain, 4-4-1963
- The Clash - The Agora, Cleveland, OH, 2-13-1979
- The Allman Brothers Band & Eric Clapton - Beacon Theatre, New York City, 3-20-2009
- The Velvet Underground - The End of Cole Ave., Dallas, TX, 10-18-1969
- George Harrison - All Things Must Pass - Acoustic (1970)
- Adele - Rare Songs and Cover Versions, Volume 2 (2011-2017)
- Robert Plant & the Honeydrippers - Volume Two - Non-Album Tracks (1990-2007)
- Beck - Bad Blood - Non-Album Tracks (2009-2010)

That's twelve albums! One every few days. That's way more than ever before. I wonder what's going on. Maybe my relatively charmed life posting this stuff at this blog is about to run out? I don't know. I guess I'll just have to cross my fingers and hope, and continue to monitor the situation to see if it gets better or worse.

On a different note, I was unable to reply to any comments while on the road (due to Google not allowing me to log in to that, for some weird reason), so I'm sorry for the lack of replies. I'll try to catch up soon, now that I'm back.

4 comments:

  1. I dunno maybe it's time to start thinking about taking ATSE private

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same thought. If you do, a heads up/invite/etc. would be appreciated. I know you put a lot of work into these posts and it sucks to see them taken down. Nothing on the take down list look like official releases anyway. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back. Sorry you are having these issues. Thanks for hanging in there.

    ReplyDelete