Friday, October 20, 2023

Sheryl Crow - Nothing to It - Non-Album Tracks (2013-2015)

I still continue to move chronologically through Sheryl Crow's music career with stray tracks albums. Here's the next one. I'm getting closer to the current day, and hope to post the remaining ones pretty soon.

Six of the 14 songs have been officially released (tracks 1, 7, 9, 10, 11, and 13). Those generally are from various artists compilations and appearances on other musicians' albums. 

The remainder are all from concert bootlegs. The sound quality is variable, but all good enough to not be bumped down to bonus track status. Most of those are covers of famous songs. Overall, this album also has a bunch of duets.

This album is 47 minutes long.

01 The Tears of a Clown (Sheryl Crow & Smokey Robinson)
02 Don't Bring Me Down (Sheryl Crow)
03 You're No Good (Sheryl Crow)
04 Freight Train (Gary Clark, Jr. & Sheryl Crow)
05 Here for a Good Time (George Strait & Sheryl Crow)
06 Amazing Grace (Sheryl Crow)
07 Baby, It's Cold Outside (Darius Rucker & Sheryl Crow)
08 Revolution (Sheryl Crow)
09 Nothing to It (Sheryl Crow & the Julius Jr. Garage Band)
10 Beautiful Day (Joshua Radin & Sheryl Crow)
11 The Wandering Boy (Sheryl Crow with Vince Gill)
12 Two More Bottles of Wine (Sheryl Crow & Vince Gill)
13 A Hard Day's Night (Sheryl Crow)
14 I Want You to Want Me (Sheryl Crow)

https://www.upload.ee/files/15649466/SherylC_2013-2015_NothngtoIt_atse.zip.html

I've posted so many Sheryl Crow albums with photos on her on the cover that I wanted to do something different this time. I searched the Internet for artwork about her, and found this nice image. I don't know who made it though.

3 comments:

  1. I don't usually listen to Sheryl Crow, but her posts are always so good and accurate that I dedicated myself to her imagined album and what was my surprise? Great! Thank you one more time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having trouble with this download...all others seem fine. Thanks for any information

    ReplyDelete
  3. Problem solved...persistence pays off. Thanks for all the music!

    ReplyDelete