Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Squeeze - Capitol Theatre, Port Chester, NY, 11-29-2017

Here's another concert from the leak of soundboard bootlegs from the Capitol Theatre in Port Chester in April 2026. I've been processing a lot of these, so I should be posting many more soon, knock on wood. This one features the British band Squeeze.

In October 2017, Squeeze released the studio album "The Knowledge." It got positive reviews from critics. For instance, allmusic.com calls it "a masterly latter-day work." As expected, there a few songs from this album mixed in with older classics.

Happily for me, the version I found already had the music broken up into separate tracks, so I didn't have to do much except mark off the talking tracks. The sound quality is excellent, but keep in mind all the recordings from the big leak mentioned above are in mono. 

This album is an hour and 41 minutes long. 

01 talk by emcee (Squeeze)
02 Please Be Upstanding (Squeeze)
03 Pulling Mussels [From the Shell] (Squeeze)
04 talk (Squeeze)
05 Patchouli (Squeeze)
06 Hourglass (Squeeze)
07 Final Score (Squeeze)
08 talk (Squeeze)
09 Rough Ride (Squeeze)
10 Annie Get Your Gun (Squeeze)
11 Innocence in Paradise (Squeeze)
12 talk (Squeeze)
13 Cradle to the Grave (Squeeze)
14 Nirvana (Squeeze)
15 Cool for Cats (Squeeze)
16 Another Nail in My Heart (Squeeze)
17 Departure Lounge (Squeeze)
18 talk (Squeeze)
19 Albatross (Squeeze)
20 Take Me, I'm Yours (Squeeze)
21 Tempted (Squeeze)
22 Wicked and Cruel (Squeeze)
23 Goodbye Girl (Squeeze)
24 Up the Junction (Squeeze)
25 If I Didn't Love You (Squeeze)
26 Slap and Tickle (Squeeze)
27 talk (Squeeze)
28 Is That Love (Squeeze)
29 Black Coffee in Bed (Squeeze)
30 Band Introductions - Black Coffee in Bed [Reprise] (Squeeze)

https://pixeldrain.com/u/ZhUzecTb

alternate

https://bestfile.io/en/zjykbOEAvkG8yLl/file

The cover image of lead singer Glenn Tilbrook is a screenshot I took from a video of this exact concert. 

2 comments:

  1. I uploaded this show to Dime. Don't know if this is the version you were referring to. My personal preference is to not have talk tracks unless they run to over a minute or so.

    ReplyDelete