There's one more best ballads album coming. Then, since McCartney has so much solo career, and his heart keeps on ticking, there's another album of extra rockers from him, and another of extra ballads. (On top of that, you'll also notice slightly more songs from him on these other albums too.)
Most of the songs here come from studio albums. There are a couple of exceptions though. "Soily" is a great McCartney rocker from his Wings years. He put out a live version, but no studio version. The version here is an unreleased studio take. Also, "I'm Losing You" and "Cleanup Time" were both included on Lennon's 1980 album "Double Fantasy." However, these are special remixes done by Mike. Oh, and the last song is an unusual one. "Givin' Grease a Ride" originally appeared on a 1974 album by Mike McGear, McCartney's brother. But Mike (Solof) did another edit to remove McGear and focus on McCartney's participation on it. McCartney co-wrote it, and the backing band on the recording was Wings.
This album is 59 minutes long.
31 Soily [Take 7] (Paul McCartney)
32 Goodnight Vienna (Ringo Starr)
33 I'm Losing You [Mike's Mix 2025] (John Lennon)
34 Old Siam, Sir (Paul McCartney)
35 Any Road (George Harrison)
36 Cleanup Time [Mike's Mix 2025] (John Lennon)
37 Spin It On (Paul McCartney)
38 It Don't Come Easy (Ringo Starr)
39 Sue Me, Sue You Blues (George Harrison)
40 House of Wax (Paul McCartney)
41 Whatever Gets You thru the Night (John Lennon)
42 Any Road (George Harrison)
43 Home to Us (Paul McCartney & Ringo Starr)
44 Drowning in the Sea of Love (Ringo Starr)
45 Givin' Grease a Ride [Wings Only Version] [Mike's Mix 2025] (Mike McGear with Paul McCartney and Wings)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/nNBttgVC
alternate:
https://bestfile.io/en/d5Oeosromzuc9dy/file
The cover is another imagines Beatles reunion image that Mike asked an AI program to make. I pointed out to him that it was odd if the crowd was behind the Beatles, but Mike pointed out it could have been a stage in the center of the crowd.

It seems that AI doesn't know that Paul McCartney is left-handed !!!???
ReplyDeleteGood point. This is one reason why I don't use AI: it can do amazing things, but it makes mistakes. Anyway, I just updated the pic. I also added in the Beatles logo on the drums, so I'm glad the pic had to be redone.
DeleteThat must be Billy Shears!!
ReplyDeleteAnd the drummer is Sir Richard Starkey.
ReplyDeleteObrigado!
ReplyDeleteMarsL. Ai knows the ORIGINAL Paul was left handed. but the replacement Paul is right handed, so it got that right. And i'm typing this Left Handed because Ai thinks I'm Right Handed. I switch it up to keep Ai on it's toes...the left handed ones. The right handed toes are for my knows.Occasionally I'm all ears even though I'm really all elbows. Stranger still, my real nose runs and my feet smell (all three of them and yes, they all are left feet). According to Ai I must be put together backwards. I must be doing something right for it to be so confused. WINNING!!!!
ReplyDeleteMarsL. See what you've done??? Paul can't stand mistakes and won't let your pointing this mistake go unpunished and unfixed. So He's fixing it and leaving your comment and my reply up for all to see. He wants us to look like Idiots and Fools... Curse Him!! I tried to protect us from his harassment but he made the correction anyways. I apologize. He can be very rude sometimes.
ReplyDelete(Bwahahahaha!)
DeleteDoesn't he know that being an Idiot and a Fool are exclusively my roles?? And I proudly wear them on my Pant Leg...sleeves. PLEASE LET EVERYONE KNOW: I am the only Idiot and Fool on this site...and...you can't silence THE MAN even though Ai thinks I'm a woman every third Wednesday. Glitch in the MATRIX! or is it??
ReplyDeleteThe above album cover was neither endorsed by OR approved by me...Harrummpppff. POWER TO SOME PEOPLE!!!
ReplyDelete