Friday, December 2, 2022

Oingo Boingo - US Festival, Glen Helen Regional Park, San Bernardino, CA, 5-28-1983

I've already posted an Oingo Boingo concert very similar to this one (Graham Central Station, Phoenix, AZ, 9-14-1983). It comes from the same year. The reason I'm posting this is because there are very few bootlegs by this band with excellent sound quality (though many with middling to poor sound), and this sounds great. 

Also, I "liberated" this. Meaning, I doubt believe any audio recordings of this existed on the Internet. But I found a huge video file of this concert, converted it, and broke it into individual mp3 tracks.

I'm also glad to post another set from one of the US Festivals. I posted a B-52's set recently as well. Hopefully, others will emerge with similar sound quality.

 In terms of music, the band gave their usual high energy best. I saw them in concert this year when I was quite young, so this brings back good memories.

This concert is 57 minutes long.

01 talk (Oingo Boingo)
02 Cry of the Vatos [Instrumental] (Oingo Boingo)
03 Dead or Alive (Oingo Boingo)
04 Ain't This the Life (Oingo Boingo)
05 Who Do You Want to Be (Oingo Boingo)
06 talk (Oingo Boingo)
07 No Spill Blood (Oingo Boingo)
08 Private Life (Oingo Boingo)
09 talk (Oingo Boingo)
10 Grey Matter (Oingo Boingo)
11 Insects (Oingo Boingo)
12 Wild Sex [In the Working Class] (Oingo Boingo)
13 Nothing to Fear [But Fear Itself] (Oingo Boingo)
14 talk (Oingo Boingo)
15 Violent Love (Oingo Boingo)
16 talk (Oingo Boingo)
17 Sweat (Oingo Boingo)
18 talk (Oingo Boingo)
19 Capitalism (Oingo Boingo)
20 On the Outside (Oingo Boingo)
21 talk (Oingo Boingo)
22 Goodbye Goodbye (Oingo Boingo)

https://www.upload.ee/files/15328391/OingBo_1983_USFestivlGlnHelenRegionlPark__5-28-1983_atse.zip.html

The cover photo is from this exact concert, as you can see from the graphic at the back of the stage. I took the writing of the band name from a concert poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment